iQ Points Rewards Card Disclosures & Rewards Program Rules
Smart Financial Credit Union - iQ Points Rewards Card Disclosures
Details of Rate, Fee and Other Cost Information
As required by law, rates, fees, and other costs of this credit card offer are disclosed here. All account terms are governed by the Credit Card Agreement. Account and Agreement terms are not guaranteed for any period of time; all terms, including fees and the APRs for new transactions, may change in accordance with the Agreement and applicable law. We may change them based on information in your credit report, market conditions, business strategies, or for any reason. You should thoroughly review all the materials in this package so that you are fully informed about your credit card loan.
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||APR 10.49%* to 15.49%*, All rates are dependent on credit worthiness. Minimum credit card limit is $5000.00. Your rate will be determined once your application has been processed and approved. These APRs will vary with themarket based on the Prime Rate.|
|Balance Transfer APR||0% Intro Balance Transfer APR for the first 12 billing cycles from first balance transfer. After that, 10.49%* to 15.49%*, based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.|
|APR for Cash Advances||17.99%**|
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.|
|Minimum Interest Charge||None|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http //www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% Fee for each transaction|
|Transaction Fees for Purchases||
|Currency Conversion Fee||3% Fee on all foreign denominated purchases. MasterCard/Visa fees may still apply.|
|Other Service Charges||
Card Replacement: $10.00
Document Copy: $5:00
|Balance Transfer Fee:||3% Fee on Balance Transfer Amount|
|Late Payment Fee:||5% of minimum payment, maximum $25.00|
|Return Payment Fee||$25.00|
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use the average daily balance method (including new transactions).
Prime Rate: Variable APRs are based on the 3.75% Prime Rate as of February 1, 2017 and based on credit worthiness at the time of application. Unless an Introductory rate is in effect, the periodic rate used to compute the INTEREST CHARGE for purchases is based on an index (the "Index"), which is the Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the month and is subject to change monthly on the first day of each month. Any change in the Index will be effective on the first day of the billing cycle that ends on or after the date of the change.
*We add 6.74% up to 11.74% to the Prime Rate to determine the Purchase APR.
** APR is a fixed rate for the Cash Advance amount received.
Terms and Conditions
In this Agreement the words "you" and "your" mean each and all of those who agree to be bound by this Agreement; "Card" means the MasterCard or Visa credit card and any duplicates, renewals, or substitutions the Credit Union issues to you; "Account" means your MasterCard or Visa credit card line of credit account with the Credit Union, and "Credit Union" means the Credit Union whose name appears on this Agreement or anyone to whom the Credit Union transfers this Agreement.
1. Using Your Account. If you are approved for an Account, the Credit Union will establish a line of credit for you and notify you of your credit limit. You agree that your credit limit is the maximum amount (purchases, cash advances, finance charges, plus "other charges") that you will have outstanding on your Account at any time. If you are over your credit limit, you must pay the amount you are over before payments will begin to restore your credit limit. You may request an increase in your credit limit only by a method acceptable to the Credit Union. The Credit Union has the right to reduce your credit limit, refuse to make an advance and/or terminate your Account at any time for any reason not prohibited by law.
2. Using Your Card.You may use your Card to make purchases from merchants and others who accept MasterCard or Visa Cards. However, you may not use your Card to initiate any type of gambling transaction. You may also obtain cash advances from the Credit Union and from other financial institutions that accept MasterCard or Visa Cards, and from some automated teller machines (ATMs). (Not all ATMs accept MasterCard or Visa Cards.) To obtain cash advances from an ATM, you must use the Personal Identification Number (PIN) that is issued to you for use with your Card. You agree that you will not use your Card for any transaction that is illegal under applicable federal, state, or local law.
3. Responsibility. You agree to pay all charges (purchases and cash advances) to your Account that are made by you or anyone whom you authorize to use your Account. You also agree to pay all finance charges and other charges added to your Account under the terms of this Agreement or another agreement you made with the Credit Union. If this is a joint Account, Section 17 below also applies to your Account
4. Additional Cards for Family Members. You may as the primary cardholder request additional cards for your family. Children MUST be at least 15 years of age to qualify for the additional card. Each additional card will be subject to your current APR and credit limit. Monthly statement will reflect each additional card and the purchases made with that card. As the primary cardholder, you will be responsible for all payments and charges made to each individual card. You may assign a specific card limit to each additional card which is part of the credit limit approved by us. Each additional card holder may pay his/her card balance. However, you as the primary cardholder are responsible for the repayment of all charges on all cards within the statement period to avoid late fees or account disruption. If you choose to close one of the additional cards on your account, you must notify us in writing at Smart Financial Credit Union, P.O. Box 920719, Houston, Texas 77292-0719.
5. Daily Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Rates may be found on the Rates and Fees Table.
Periodic Interest Charge Calculation—“Average Daily Balance” method (Including new transactions):
We calculate a daily balance for each type of transaction and use the daily balances to determine your interest charges.
We figure the “daily balance” for each transaction type as follows:
- We take the beginning balance for each day and add - any new transactions or other debits (including transaction fees, other fees and unpaid interest charges, cash advances and new purchases).
- We subtract payments or credits, and treat any net credit balance as a zero balance.
- The result is the daily balance for each type of transaction.
We figure the interest charges on your account as follows:
- To get the daily interest rate for each type of transaction we divide the APR by 365. We may combine different transaction types that have the same daily interest rates.
- We multiply the daily interest rate by the daily balance for each transaction type for each day in the billing cycle.
- We add together the interest charges for each day in the billing cycle for each transaction type.
- If any interest charge is due, we will charge you at least the minimum interest charge shown on the Rates and Fees Table.
We add transactions and fees to your daily balance no earlier than:
- For new purchases, balance transfers, overdraft advances or cash advances – the date of the transaction.
- For new cash advance checks or balance transfer checks – the date the payee deposits the check.
- Fees – either on the date of a related transaction, the date they are posted to your account, or the last day of the billing cycle, whichever we may choose.
The Balances Subject to Interest Rate for each type of transaction shown on your billing statement is the sum of the daily balances for that type of transaction divided by the number of days in the billing cycle. We may use mathematical formulas that produce equivalent results to calculate the Balance Subject to Interest Rate, interest charges and related amounts.
6. Variable Interest Rate. We calculate variable APRs by adding a margin to the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal two business days (not weekends or federal holidays) before the closing date shown on your billing statement. The APR may increase or decrease each month if the Prime Rate changes. Any new rate will be applied as of the first day of your billing cycle during which the Prime Rate has changed. If the APR increases, you will pay a higher interest charge and may pay a higher minimum payment. The Prime Rate is simply a reference index and is not the lowest interest rate available. If The Wall Street Journal stops publishing the Prime Rate, we will select a similar reference rate.
Unless an Introductory rate is in effect, the periodic rate used to compute the INTEREST CHARGE for purchases is based on an index (the "Index"), which is the Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the month and is subject to change monthly on the first day of each month. Any change in the Index will be effective on the first day of the billing cycle that ends on or after the date of the change.
7. Finance Charges. A Finance Charge will be imposed on Credit Purchases only if you elect not to pay the entire balance of purchases shown on your monthly statement for the previous billing cycle within twenty-five (25) days from the closing date of that statement. If you elect not to pay the entire balance of purchases shown on your previous monthly statement within that twenty-five (25) day period, a Finance Charge will be imposed on the unpaid average daily balance of such Credit Purchases from the previous statement closing date and on new Credit Purchases from the date of posting to your account during the current billing cycle, and will continue to accrue until the closing date of the billing cycle preceding the date on which the entire balance of purchases is paid in full or until the date of payment if more than twenty-five (25) days from the closing date.
The Finance Charge for a billing cycle is computed using the daily periodic rate of your interest rate to the average daily balance of Credit Purchases, which is determined by dividing the sum of the daily balances during the billing cycle by the number of days in the cycle. Each daily balance of Credit Purchases is determined by adding to the outstanding unpaid balance of Credit Purchases at the beginning of the billing cycle any new Credit Purchases posted to your account, and subtracting any payments as received and credits as posted to your account, but excluding any unpaid Finance Charges A Finance Charge will be imposed on Cash Advances from the date of the Cash Advance or from the first day of the billing cycle in which the Cash Advance is posted to your account, even if you pay the entire balance of the cash advance.
8. Other Charges. The following other charges (fees) will be added to your Account, as applicable:
- ATM Fee. If you obtain a cash advance by using an automated teller machine, you may be charged any amounts imposed upon the Credit Union by the owner or operator of the machine. Any charge made under this paragraph will be added to the balance of your account and treated as a purchase.
- Collection Cost Fee. You agree to pay all reasonable costs of collection, including court costs and attorney’s fees imposed and any costs incurred in the recovery of the Card.
- Return Check or ACH Fee. If a check or share draft or ACH transaction used to make a payment on your account is returned unpaid, you may be charged a fee of $25.00 for each item returned.
- Late Payment Fee. If you are 10 or more days late in making a payment, a late charge equal to 5.00% of the minimum payment (not to exceed $25.00) may be added to your account.
- Document Copy Fee. You will be charged $3.00 for each copy of a sales draft or statement that you request (except when the request is made in connection with a billing error made by the credit union)
9. Payments. Each month you must pay at least the minimum payment shown on your statement by the date specified on the statement or no later than twenty-five (25) days from the statement closing date, whichever is later. If your statement says the payment is "Now Due," your payment is due no later than twenty-five (25) days from the statement closing date. You may pay more frequently, pay more than the minimum payment or pay the Total New Balance in full. If you make extra or larger payments, you are still required to make at least the minimum payment each month your Account has a balance (other than a credit balance). The minimum payment is 2% of your Total New Balance, or $25.00, whichever is greater, plus the amount of any prior minimum payments that you have not made, and any amount you are over your credit limit. The Credit Union also has the right to demand immediate payment of any amount by which you are over your credit limit or past due balances.
10. Payment Allocation. Subject to applicable law, your payments may be applied to what you owe the Credit Union in any manner the Credit Union chooses. If you have balance transfers at a lower interest and purchases at another interest rate, any over payment will be applied to the highest interest balance first.
11. Security Interest. You specifically grant us a consensual security interest in all individual and joint accounts you have with us now and in the future to secure repayment of credit extensions made under this agreement. The granting of this security interest is a condition for the issuance of any card which you may use, directly or indirectly, to obtain extensions of credit under this agreement.
Shares and deposits in an Individual Retirement Account or any other account that would lose special tax treatment under state or federal law if given as security are not subject to the security interest you are giving.
12. Default. You will be in default if you fail to make any minimum payment or other required payment by the date that it is due. You will be in default if you break any promise you make under this Agreement, file for bankruptcy or become insolvent, that is, unable to pay your obligations when they become due, make any false or misleading statements in any credit application or credit update. You will also be in default if something happens that the Credit Union believes may substantially reduce your ability to repay what you owe.
When you are in default, the Credit Union has the right to demand immediate payment of your full Account balance without giving you notice. If immediate payment is demanded, you agree to continue paying finance charges, at the periodic rate charged before default, until what you owe has been paid, and any shares that were given as security for your Account may be applied towards what you owe.
13. Liability for Unauthorized Use-Lost/Stolen Card Notification. You may be liable for the unauthorized use of your Credit Card. You will not be liable for unauthorized use that occurs after you notify Card Services, PO Box 498181, Cincinnati, Ohio 45249-9860, telephone number 800-442-4757 Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 800-442-4757 after hours and weekends, of the loss, theft, or possible unauthorized use.
14. Authorization of Transactions / Closing. We are not obligated to honor every transaction, and we may close or suspend your account. Sometimes we close accounts based not your actions or inactions, but on our business needs. We may decline transactions for any reason, including: operational matters, the account is in default, or suspected fraudulent or unlawful activity. We are not responsible for any losses associated with a declined transaction.
15. Changing or Terminating Your Account. The Credit Union may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Notice of any change will be given in accordance with applicable law. If permitted by law and specified in the notice to you, the change will apply to your existing Account balance as well as to future transactions.
Either you or the Credit Union may terminate this Agreement at any time, but termination by you or the Credit Union will not affect your obligation to pay the Account balance plus any finance and other charges you owe under this Agreement. You are also responsible for all transactions made to your Account after termination, unless the transactions were unauthorized.
The Card or Cards you receive remain the property of the Credit Union and you must recover and surrender to the Credit Union all Cards upon request or upon termination of this Agreement whether by you or the Credit Union. The Credit Union has the right to require you to pay your full Account balance at any time after your Account is terminated, whether it is terminated by you or the Credit Union. If this is a joint Account, Section 17 of this Agreement also applies to termination of the Account.
16. Credit Information. You authorize the Credit Union to investigate your credit standing when opening or reviewing your Account. You authorize the Credit Union to disclose information regarding your Account to credit bureaus and creditors who inquire about your credit standing.
17. Returns and Adjustments. Merchants and others who honor your Card may give credit for returns or adjustments, and they will do so by sending the Credit Union a credit slip which will be posted to your Account. If your credits and payments exceed what you owe the Credit Union, the amount will be applied against future purchases and cash advances. If the credit balance amount is $1 or more, it will be refunded upon your written request or automatically after six (6) months.
18. Additional Benefits/Card Enhancements. The Credit Union may from time to time offer additional services to your Account, such as travel accident insurance, at no additional cost to you. You understand that the Credit Union is not obligated to offer such services and may withdraw or change them at any time. For information regarding the Rewards redemption, please see Rewards Addendum attached.
19. Foreign Transactions. If you effect a transaction with your MasterCard card in a currency other than U.S. dollars, MasterCard International Incorporated will convert the charge into a U.S. dollar amount. MasterCard International will use its currency conversion procedure, which is disclosed to institutions that issue MasterCard cards. Currently the currency conversion rate used by MasterCard International to determine the transaction amount in U.S. dollars for such transactions is generally either a government mandated rate or a wholesale rate determined by MasterCard International for the processing cycle in which the transaction is processed, increased by one percentage point. The currency conversion rate used by MasterCard International on the processing date may differ from the rate that would have been used on the purchase date or cardholder statement posting date.
For Visa, for transactions initiated in foreign currencies, the exchange rate between the transaction currency and the billing currency (U.S. dollars) will be (a) a rate selected by Visa from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which rate may vary from the rate Visa itself receives; or (b) the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date. In each instance, plus any adjustment determined by the Credit Union. There will be a fee assessed. It will be in addition to the fee assessed by Smart Financial.
20. joint accounts. If this is a joint Account, each person on the Account must sign the Agreement (by signing on the application). Each of you will be individually and jointly responsible for paying all amounts owed under this Agreement. This means that the Credit Union can require any one of you individually to repay the entire amount owed under this Agreement. Each of you authorizes the other(s) to make purchases or cash advances individually. Any one of you may terminate the Account and the termination will be effective as to all of you
21. Effect of Agreement. This Agreement is the contract which applies to all transactions on your Account even though the sales, cash advances, credit or other slips you sign or receive may contain different terms.
22. No Waiver. The Credit Union can delay enforcing any of its rights any number of times without losing them.
23. Statements and Notices. Statements and notices will be mailed to you at the most recent address you have given the Credit Union. Notice sent to any one of you will be considered notice to all.
24. Final Expression. This Agreement is the final expression of the terms and conditions of this MasterCard or Visa line of credit between you and the Credit Union. This written Agreement may not be contradicted by evidence of any alleged oral agreement.
25. Copy Received. You acknowledge that you have received a copy of this Agreement.
26. Signatures. By signing in the Signature area of the application form, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. You should print this Agreement and retain it for your records.
YOUR BILLING RIGHTS - PRINT THIS NOTICE FOR FUTURE USE
This notice contains important information about your rights and our responsibilities under the Fair Credit Billing Act.
Notify Us In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Bill
If you think your bill is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction on your bill, write us on a separate sheet at the address listed on your bill. Write to us as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent you the first bill on which the error or problem appeared. You can telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights.
In your letter, give us the following information:
- Your name and account number.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Describe the error and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, describe the item you are not sure about. If you have authorized us to pay your credit card bill automatically from your savings or share draft account, you can stop the payment on any amount you think is wrong. To stop the payment your letter must reach us three (3) business days before the automatic payment is scheduled to occur.
Your Rights and Our Responsibilities After We Receive Your Written Notice
We must acknowledge your letter within thirty (30) days, unless we have corrected the error by then. Within ninety (90) days, we must either correct the error or explain why we believe the bill was correct.
After we receive your letter, we cannot try to collect any amount you question, or report you as delinquent. We can continue to bill you for the amount you question, including finance charges, and we can apply an unpaid amount against your credit limit. You do not have to pay any questioned amount while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your bill that are not in question.
If we find that we made a mistake on your bill, you will not have to pay any finance charges related to any questioned amount. If we didn't make a mistake, you may have to pay finance charges, and you will have to make up any missed payments on the questioned amount. In either case, we will send you a statement of the amount you owe and the date that it is due.
If you fail to pay the amount that we think you owe, we may report you as delinquent. However, if our explanation does not satisfy you and you write to us within ten (10) days telling us that you still refuse to pay, we must tell anyone we report you to that you have a question about your bill. And, we must tell you the name of anyone we reported you to. We must tell anyone we report you to that the matter has been settled between us when it finally is.
If we don't follow these rules, we can't collect the first $50 of the questioned amount, even if your bill was correct.
Special Rule for Credit Card Purchases If you have a problem with the quality of property or services that you purchased with a credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the property or services. There are two (2) limitations on this right:
You must have made the purchase in your home state or, if not within your home state, within one hundred (100) miles of your current mailing address; and
The purchase price must have been more than $50. These limitations do not apply if we own or operate the merchant, or if we mailed you the advertisement for the property or services.
Your Rights If You Are Dissatisfied With Your Credit Card Purchases.
If you are dissatisfied with the goods or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the purchase. To use this right, all of the following must be true:
You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account do not qualify; and
You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
If all of the criteria above are met and you are still dissatisfied with the purchase, contact us in writing at:
P.O. Box 920719
Houston, Texas 77292-0719
While we investigate, the same rules apply to the disputed amount as discussed above. After we finish our investigation, we will tell you our decision. At that point, if we think you owe an amount and you do not pay, we may report you as delinquent.
Rewards Program Rules
These Rules govern your participation in the IQ Points program (also referred to as the "Program"). Your participation in this Program enables you to earn points that may be redeemed for various rewards. "Cardholder" means an individual that has requested and/or received a MasterCard World Card (also referred to as a "Card"). By using or accepting a Card, you (as a Cardholder) agree to these Rules and any changes, additions, or deletions to them. Smart Financial Credit Union (also referred to as your "Financial Institution") issues and administers all Cards. The IQ Points website can be found by following the links from www.smartcu.org (also referred to as the "website"). The IQ Points toll-free number is 1-855-55IQPTS (1-855-554-7787), (also referred to as the "IQ Points Service Center"). Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
RewardsNOW, Inc. manages and administers the Program. RewardsNOW and Smart Financial Credit Union are not affiliates. These Rules and Card transactions are also subject to other agreements you may have with Smart Financial Credit Union (for example, Cardholder agreements).
- The Program is offered at the sole discretion of Smart Financial Credit Union. They reserve the right to change these rules at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and this includes the right to suspend or end the program, cancel outstanding points, or change redemption of outstanding rewards. Smart Financial Credit Union does not assume any liability whatsoever for these changes.
- Cards and related accounts may be subject to fees and charges in accordance with the applicable Cardholder agreements and fee schedules.
- In the event of Cardholder fraud, abuse of the Program privileges, or violation of the Rules (for example, any attempt to sell, exchange, or transfer points or any instrument exchangeable for points), your Financial Institution, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Program.
- You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the Program or as a result of points earned or redeemed.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Smart Financial Credit Union is not responsible for managing or administering the Program or providing services under the Program. Smart Financial Credit Union will not be responsible for errors or omissions in any Program document. Smart Financial Credit Union will not have any liability to you or any other cardholder arising from, or related to, the services or rewards.
- You (and any other beneficiary of the Program) agree that neither Smart Financial Credit Union nor RewardsNOW will be liable for, and you release, discharge, and hold harmless Smart Financial Credit Union and RewardsNOW or anyone who acted on behalf of Smart Financial Credit Union or RewardsNOW, from any and all claims of any sort, type, kind, or nature that you may have arising out of or in any way relating to your participation in the program or its rewards - including (but not limited to) claims for or due to personal injury, property damage, accident, sickness, delay, cancellation, postponement, inconvenience, penalty, refund, or other irregularities that may occur or that may be caused by any provider of services or rewards.
- Smart Financial Credit Union reserves the right to interpret Program Rules and policies and will be the final authority on point credits and award qualifications.
- Cardholders will earn a minimum of one point for every one U.S. dollar ($1) in eligible net purchases made on their MasterCard World Card Credit Card rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Visit the earning points page ("https://www.rewardsnow.com/iqpoints/earning.asp) for additional bonus point opportunities that may be available to you.
- "Net purchases" are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with a Card beginning with the first day of the month that includes Cardholder’s Enrollment Date, minus any credits, returns, or other adjustments as reflected on monthly billing statements.
- Transactions excluded from point calculation include the following: (a) cash advances, ATM withdrawals, convenience checks, balance transfers, and any point of sale PIN (Personal Identification Number) transactions, except as otherwise permitted in special promotional offers; (b) any fees and card-related charges posted to a Rewards Card account, including ATM fees, late fees, over-limit fees, annual fees, and finance charges as outlined in the applicable Cardholder agreement; or (c) any unauthorized charges or transactions.
- Negative points will post on a statement if returns or credits exceed purchases.
- Points may be earned only if the applicable account is in good standing. A Card account is not in good standing if closed or suspended, or if the credit limit has been exceeded. If the account is closed by either you or Smart Financial Credit Union for any reason, all points that were accumulated but unused will be forfeited immediately.
- Point accrual will begin upon the first day of the calendar month that includes the Cardholder’s Enrollment Date. No other retroactive points will be awarded.
- The number of points a Cardholder can earn in a calendar year is unlimited.
- Points earned will be credited on a monthly basis. We will provide a monthly IQ Points e-statement. If you provide an email address when registering to view your account online, you will be sent a monthly e-statement notification by email when your points are updated. The email will also contain a link to the website where you can view your current point balance. Email addresses and statement preferences can be updated by visiting the website.
- Points will expire three years after the month in which they were earned. Points and awards are not considered your property and are generally not transferable upon death, as part of a legal settlement, or as part of a domestic relations issue.
- Points may be combined for your personal participating Card accounts into one rewards account. However, points from other rewards accounts cannot be transferred or combined. Points are not transferable to other frequent traveler or merchandise programs.
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards, as indicated on the website.
- When you are ready to redeem points, visit the Redemption Center to select your reward, or call the IQ Points Service Center for all redemption inquiries and orders.
- The point redemption levels can be found on the website.
- To redeem your points for travel, visit the Travel Resource Center (https://www.rewardsnow.com/iqpoints/travel.asp) to book online or speak with our travel agency. Restrictions may apply; see website for details. If you don’t have web access, call our Service Center toll-free at 1-855-55IQPTS (1-855-554-7787) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Points may be redeemed only from accounts that are open and in good standing as stated in the "Earning Points" section above.
- Points redeemed and/or expired, if applicable, will be based on a first-in, first-out basis.
- All redemptions are sent to the billing address on the account. UPS or USPS will usually deliver your item within 2-4 weeks. Shipments cannot be made to a post office box, an APO address, or outside the 50 United States. You may update your mailing address by contacting your Financial Institution.
- All rewards are subject to availability. Reward items may be discontinued or withdrawn without notice. Should an item be discontinued, it will be replaced with an item of equal or greater value or you will be advised of unavailability so that you can make an alternate selection.
- If an item arrives in damaged condition, you may return it for a replacement. Please contact 1-800-240-4814 x203 for a return authorization. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt in the original packaging. For returns of items that are not damaged, please contact the IQ Points Service Center. Return shipping charges will be paid by the participant. There is a $30 restocking fee. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt, unused and in the original packaging. Gift cards and Codes cannot be returned for any reason.
- Neither Smart Financial Credit Union nor RewardsNOW are responsible for lost or stolen correspondence, documents, or certificates.
- You, as a Cardholder, have sole responsibility for any charges over and above the stated value of a gift card or gift certificate.
Ask Smart Financial
Give us a call
Or toll-free at: